THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS (1954) Marilyn Monroe Centenario


- Good evening, sir. Welcome to Gallagher's Golden Pheasant room. Check your hat, sir. 
- Yeah, I try it again a little bit more from the chest.

- My vocal teacher said... my vocal teacher says all diaphram.
- All diaphram, hummm... I'd say there's quite a lot else there... Tell me, what cigar was such pear-shaped tones doing checking heads?
- I am temporarily between engagements, six months, temporarily, and a girl has the week and people are singing lessons.
- Oh, you're a singer? I could have sworn you were a dramatic actress.
- Your think is impossible?
- No, no. I can just see it now you as Lady Macbeth. What a sleepwalking sing look? I wonder if some evening you'd mind keeping...
- I don't get private auditions. Number 35!



THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS (Walter Lang, 1954)


📽 https://youtu.be/Lhn9rIx3y_s?si=VoG6AQO0n7ojF7Qi









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

EN SUS ZAPATOS poema del film

PATCH ADAMS poema del film

INTERSTELLAR poema del film